Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Switch to the Arch Workbench
- Create an Arch Structure element.
- Switch to the Sketcher Workbench.
- Select one face of the structural element.
- Press the New Sketch button to start a new sketch on the selected face.
- Draw the diagram of your bar.
- Press the Leave Sketch button to finish.
- Switch back to the Arch Workbench.
- Select the sketch you just drew.
- Press the Arch Rebar button, or press R then B keys.
- Adjust the desired properties (your rebar might not appear immediately, if some of the properties create an impossible situation, such as the bar diameter being 0, or the offset distances being bigger than the length of the structural element).