这是 FreeCAD 为新手提供主要帮助的区域。
这些页面正在持续发展当中，所以可能存在缺少或过时的信息。如果你找不到你想要的信息，请不要犹豫，马上在 FreeCAD 论坛 中进行咨询。
Migrating from other software?
- Migrating to FreeCAD from Fusion360
- Migrating to FreeCAD from OnShape
- Migrating to FreeCAD from SolidWorks
- Migrating to FreeCAD from Revit
- FreeCAD BIM migration guide
- BIM applications compatibility table
Workbenches are collections of tools used for specific tasks. These are the base workbenches bundled with every FreeCAD installation:
- Standard tools. These commands and tools are present in all workbenches.
- The Arch Workbench for working with architectural elements.
- The Draft Workbench contains 2D tools and basic 2D and 3D CAD operations.
- The FEM Workbench provides Finite Element Analysis (FEA) workflow.
- The Image Workbench for working with bitmap images.
- The Inspection Workbench is made to give you specific tools for examination of shapes. It is still under development.
- The Mesh Workbench for working with triangulated meshes.
- The OpenSCAD Workbench for interoperability with OpenSCAD and repairing constructive solid geometry (CSG) model history.
- The Part Workbench for working with CAD parts.
- The Part Design Workbench for building Part shapes from sketches.
- The Path Workbench is used to produce G-Code instructions. It is still under development.
- The Points Workbench for working with point clouds.
- The Raytracing Workbench for working with ray-tracing (rendering).
- The Reverse Engineering Workbench is intended to provide specific tools to convert shapes/solids/meshes into parametric FreeCAD-compatible features. It is still under development.
- The Robot Workbench for studying robot movements.
- The Sketcher Workbench for working with geometry-constrained sketches.
- The Spreadsheet Workbench for creating and manipulating spreadsheet data.
- The Start Center Workbench allows you to quickly jump to one of the most common workbenches.
- The Surface Workbench provides tools to create and modify surfaces. It is similar to the Part Builder Face from edges option.
- The TechDraw Workbench for producing technical drawings from 3D models. It is the successor of the Drawing Workbench.
- The Test Framework Workbench is for debugging FreeCAD.
Power users have written various macros to enhance FreeCAD with more capabilities.
When many macros or functions are developed together, and are organized in toolbars and menus, they can become a new workbench.
External workbenches are collections of functions that are not part of the base FreeCAD system, usually developed by experienced users, and targeting a particular need.