|TechDraw → TechDraw Views → Insert Bitmap Image|
|Introduced in version|
|TechDraw SVG Symbol|
The TechDraw Image tool inserts a bitmap image (PNG, TIFF, JPEG, etc.) from a file into the page as a view.
Image inserted in the drawing page
- If there are multiple drawing pages in the document: optionally activate the desired page by selecting it in the Tree view.
- There are several ways to invoke the tool:
- If there are multiple drawing pages in the document and you have not yet activated a page, the Page Chooser dialog box opens: introduced in version 0.20
- Select the desired page.
- Press the button.
- A file dialog opens.
- Select a location and file name.
- The image is inserted.
- Optionally change its DataScale property to adjust its size.
See also TechDraw View.
- DataImage File (
File): The file containing this bitmap.
- DataImage Included (
FileIncluded): Embedded image file. System use only.
- DataWidth (
Float): The width of the cropped image in mm. Only used if ViewCrop is
- DataHeight (
Float): The height of the cropped image in mm. Idem.
- ViewCrop (
Bool): Crop the image to DataWidth x DataHeight.
dvi = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject('TechDraw::DrawViewImage','TestImage') rc = page.addView(dvi) dvi.ImageFile = "pathToMy/imageFile.png" dvi.Height = 200 dvi.Width = 200