Jump to navigation Jump to search
|View → TreeView actions → Initiate dragging|
|Introduced in version|
The Std TreeDrag command initiates a drag operation for selected objects in the Tree view. This command is useful when the objects you want to drag and drop and the target container are not visible at the same time in the Tree view.
- Select one or more objects.
- If required scroll the Tree view to reveal the target container.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Click on the black down arrow to the right of the Initiate dragging option from the flyout. Note: the button image will change depending on the selected option. This option does not work on the Windows OS. button and select the
- Select the View → TreeView actions → Initiate dragging option from the menu. This option does not work on the Windows OS.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: then . On the Windows OS it is important that the mouse is already over the target container when this shortcut is entered, and stays there for the next step.
- Left-click the target container.