The preferences for the Spreadsheet Workbench (introduced in version 0.20) can be found in the Preferences Editor. In the menu select Edit → Preferences... and then Spreadsheet. This section is only available after opening a document containing a spreadsheet object, after visiting the workbench or after loading the workbench via the Available Workbenches tab in the Workbenches section.
There is only one tab: Spreadsheet in the Spreadsheet section. On this tab you can specify the following:
||The character used as field delimiter.
||The character used to delimit strings.
||The character used to prevent the following character from being parsed.
The Spreadsheet tab
- Creation: Create sheet, Import, Export, Merge cells, Split cell, Set alias
- Aligment: Align left, Align center, Align right, Align top, Align vertical center, Align bottom
- Style: Style bold, Style italic, Style underline
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot