Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spreadsheet → Merge cells|
|Introduced in version|
The Spreadsheet MergeCells tool merges at least two selected cells in an existing spreadsheet in the active document.
- Make sure there is an active Spreadsheet open so that the button is enabled.
- Select at least two contiguous cells.
- Press the Spreadsheet MergeCells button.
- Creation: Create sheet, Import, Export, Merge cells, Split cell, Set alias
- Aligment: Align left, Align center, Align right, Align top, Align vertical center, Align bottom
- Style: Style bold, Style italic, Style underline
- Additional: Preferences
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub