3 November 2020
- 22:1222:12, 3 November 2020 +212 Video tutorials for product design FreeCAD for Beginners: a series of videos by DrVax, introducing FreeCAD 0.19, and using it for 3D printing with Cura and PrusaSlicer.
16 October 2020
- 00:4300:43, 16 October 2020 +181 Sketcher Workbench Decrease B-spline degree, currently this command is not implemented. (v0.19)
15 October 2020
- 17:3417:34, 15 October 2020 0 Sketcher Workbench Change the order of the commands
- 17:1317:13, 15 October 2020 +1,339 N Sketcher StopOperation Stop operation stops a currently active command while a sketch is being edited; this may mean a drawing operation, a constraining operation, a B-spline operation, etc.
- 16:3516:35, 15 October 2020 +82 N File:Sketcher StopOperation.svg Same as "process-stop.svg"; use this name to match the command name. current
- 16:3116:31, 15 October 2020 +184 Sketcher Workbench Stop operation: when in edit mode, stop the current operation, whether that is drawing, setting constraints, etc.
14 October 2020
- 01:0101:01, 14 October 2020 +31 Artwork MeshPart File:MeshPart_CurveOnMesh.svg
- 01:0101:01, 14 October 2020 +145 N File:MeshPart CurveOnMesh.svg New icon added in v0.19. It is the same as "Surface_CurveOnMesh.svg" but using the green tone of the Mesh and MeshPart workbenches. current
13 October 2020
- 05:0005:00, 13 October 2020 +24 Artwork MeshPart Correct path "icons/actions" are in lowercase; the icons are shown at their original size.
12 October 2020
- 00:2100:21, 12 October 2020 +34 Part Module File:Part_ColorFace.svg, for the Part_ColorPerFace command.
- 00:2000:20, 12 October 2020 −20 Part FaceColors Do not center the image. Left aligned is fine.
- 00:1200:12, 12 October 2020 −1 Part Module Part_ProjectionOnSurface.svg instead of PNG
- 00:1000:10, 12 October 2020 0 File:Part CompoundFilter.svg Vocx uploaded a new version of File:Part CompoundFilter.svg current
- 00:0900:09, 12 October 2020 0 File:Part Thickness.svg Vocx uploaded a new version of File:Part Thickness.svg
- 00:0800:08, 12 October 2020 +664 Artwork Part Organize the icons in new folders, new in v0.19; booleans, create, measure, parametric, tools
- 00:0400:04, 12 October 2020 +69 N File:Part 2D object.svg Basic icon for the viewprovider of Part::Part2DObjects.
11 October 2020
- 23:5923:59, 11 October 2020 +144 N File:Part FeatureImport.svg Big icon 64x64 px for this icon that appears when an Python object (feature) cannot be loaded from a specified path in the object.
- 23:4823:48, 11 October 2020 0 File:Part Feature.svg Vocx uploaded a new version of File:Part Feature.svg
- 23:4623:46, 11 October 2020 +35 N File:PartFeature.svg Vocx moved page File:PartFeature.svg to File:Part Feature.svg: This is the correct name that it has in the source code. current Tag: New redirect
- 23:4623:46, 11 October 2020 0 m File:Part Feature.svg Vocx moved page File:PartFeature.svg to File:Part Feature.svg: This is the correct name that it has in the source code.
- 23:4023:40, 11 October 2020 +156 N File:Part Shape from Mesh.svg This is the original name of the icon in the source code, so the wiki should have this name exactly. The command name is "Part_ShapeFromMesh". current
- 23:2723:27, 11 October 2020 +93 N File:Part ReverseShapes.svg Same icon as "Part_Reverse_Shape.svg"; use this name to match the command name.
- 23:2623:26, 11 October 2020 +37 Part Module Icon Part_ReverseShapes.svg
- 23:2523:25, 11 October 2020 −15 Part ReverseShapes Remove |Empty=1 so that it picks the icon automatically
- 23:2423:24, 11 October 2020 +69 N File:Part Reverse Shape.svg New icon in v0.19 for the command "Part_ReverseShapes". current
- 23:1923:19, 11 October 2020 0 File:Part ProjectionOnSurface.svg Vocx uploaded a new version of File:Part ProjectionOnSurface.svg
- 23:1523:15, 11 October 2020 +113 N File:Part ColorFace.svg Icon for the "Part_ColorPerFace" tool which was deactivated in v0.13, but is available in the menu.
- 23:1323:13, 11 October 2020 +83 N File:Part Tube Parametric.svg Parametric icon for this tool which is added to the toolbar in v0.19. current
- 22:4422:44, 11 October 2020 0 File:Sketcher Move.svg Vocx uploaded a new version of File:Sketcher Move.svg current
- 20:4820:48, 11 October 2020 +58 Pivy →Older: These links provide reference documentation for Coin v3.x. The differences with v4.x are minimal, so they may still be useful.
- 19:0419:04, 11 October 2020 +254 Pivy latest automatically generated Doxygen documentation.
- 18:4318:43, 11 October 2020 +83 PartDesign Body Button template for better presentation of the mentioned commands
8 October 2020
- 01:4101:41, 8 October 2020 −5 Part ProjectionOnSurface Given a source Shape, this tool can project edges, wires (closed edges), or entire faces from it;
- 01:3701:37, 8 October 2020 +1 m Part ProjectionOnSurface Given a source Shape, this tool can project entire faces, or only a collection of edges from it;
- 01:2301:23, 8 October 2020 +166 Part ProjectionOnSurface Given a source Shape, this tool can project entire face, or only a collection of edges from it; the result can be new edges, new faces, or even new extruded solids which can be used in further boolean operations for effects such as engraving or stamping.
7 October 2020
5 October 2020
- 18:1318:13, 5 October 2020 +1,395 Release notes 0.19 The TechDraw Workbench has been upgraded in an important way. It has many new features with respect to v0.18, which make it much more useful to produce technical illustrations of 3D solids.
- 17:2617:26, 5 October 2020 +186 N File:FreeCAD highlight 4 0.19.png Same as "Techdraw_ballon.png"; use this name because it will be used to highlight the development of v0.19. We want it to be a static image, so it doesn't change over time. current
- 17:2017:20, 5 October 2020 +205 Release notes 0.19 The center marks created from circular edges, can now be printed;
4 October 2020
- 05:5205:52, 4 October 2020 +580 Release notes 0.19 The Surface Workbench documentation has been rewritten, and expanded with more images and scripting examples, in order to showcase better the tools of the workbench.
- 05:2305:23, 4 October 2020 +277 Surface GeomFillSurface →Twisting of the surface: When the surface's Lighting property is One side, a face will be painted completely black if its normal direction points into the 3D view (away from the current viewer), indicating a flipped face with respect to the other colored faces.
- 05:1005:10, 4 October 2020 −36 Surface GeomFillSurface Removed UnfinishedDocu template because the information has more or less been updated.
- 05:1005:10, 4 October 2020 +529 Surface Sections Twisting of the surface: The shape of the surface depends on the direction of the chosen edges; if edges are selected and the result is a surface that "twists" on itself, one of the edges may need its list of vertices in the reverse order.
- 05:0305:03, 4 October 2020 +617 Surface GeomFillSurface →Twisting of the surface: Left: the boundary edges are oriented in the same direction, and thus the generated surface is smooth. Right: the boundary edges have opposite directions, and thus the generated surface twists on itself, resulting in self-intersections.
- 04:5704:57, 4 October 2020 +200 Part TopoShape You can obtain a quick summary of all methods using Python's built-in help() function.
- 04:4404:44, 4 October 2020 +95 N File:Surface twisting example twisted.png Example of a twisted surface where the edges are oriented in opposite directions. current
- 04:4304:43, 4 October 2020 +93 N File:Surface twisting example smooth.png Example of a smooth surface where the edges are oriented in the same direction. current
- 04:3604:36, 4 October 2020 +12 Surface GeomFillSurface Surface GeomFillSurface creates a parametric surface from two, three, or four boundary edges, trying to create a smooth transition between them.
- 04:2604:26, 4 October 2020 +33 Surface GeomFillSurface Moved the "Twisting" section before the scripting section
- 04:2404:24, 4 October 2020 +13 Surface GeomFillSurface →Twisting: Section on twisting of the surface