Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketch → Sketcher B-spline tools → Insert knot|
|Introduced in version|
|Sketcher Show/hide B-spline knot multiplicity, Sketcher BSpline Increase knot multiplicity, Sketcher BSpline Decrease knot multiplicity|
Inserts a knot into an existing B-spline. If a knot already exists at the specified parameter, increases the multiplicity of that knot by one.
- Select a B-spline, then either:
- Move the cursor to the desired location where the new knot point is to be created, and click to insert the knot. The parametric value of the knot is displayed for reference.
- Optionally repeat the step above to create more knots.
- Right click or press to exit knot insertion mode.
- Optionally use Increase knot multiplicity to increase the multiplicity of the knot(s).