Jump to navigation Jump to search
This documentation is not finished. Please help and contribute documentation.
GuiCommand model explains how commands should be documented. Browse Category:UnfinishedDocu to see more incomplete pages like this one. See Category:Command Reference for all commands.
See WikiPages to learn about editing the wiki pages, and go to Help FreeCAD to learn about other ways in which you can contribute.
The Silk External Workbench Icon
The Silk workbench is an External workbench that creates NURBS surfaces in FreeCAD.
Recommended install is via the Addon Manager found under the Tools → Addon Manager menu.
- Author: @edwardvmills
- Source: https://github.com/edwardvmills/Silk
- Docs: http://edwardvmills.github.io/NURBSlib_EVM/ & https://github.com/edwardvmills/Silk/wiki
- Thread: https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?t=23243
- Issues: https://github.com/edwardvmills/Silk/issues
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub