Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
The Ship Workbench is used to create structures that are common to ships.
Scule și instrumente
The Ship Workbench was unmaintained since v0.17 but has been resurrected in v0.19. As of v0.19 it is also designated an external workbench, so it is no longer included in the base system. Instead it's available via the Addon Manager.
- Developer: Jose Luis Cercós Pita (@sanguinariojoe)
- Github: https://github.com/FreeCAD/freecad.ship
- Discussion: https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=60885
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub