|SheetMetal → Unfold|
|Introduced in version|
- Select a planar face of the sheet metal part.
- Activate the Unfold command using one of the following:
- The button.
- The SheetMetal → Unfold menu option.
- The keyboard shortcut: .
- Adjust unfolding options in the task panel by:
See also: Property editor.
A SheetMetal Unfold object is derived from a Part Feature object and inherits all its properties. It has no additional properties, but its label has a default value:
- DataLabel (
String): Default value:
Unfold(+ a sequential number for second and following items).
The user editable name of this object, it may be any arbitrary UTF8 string.
- The sheet metal should have a constant thickness.
- Flat faces should not contain split lines.
- Flat faces must be truly planar and not B-spline approximations.
- Faces of bend angles must be truly cylindrical and also not B-spline approximations.
- The Unfold feature is not parametric. If the model is modified you have to unfold it again.