Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an extension that adds a search bar next to the what's this? tool. The search results include tools, objects and preferences. Other mods can extend it by registering a result provider.
Screenshot of the search bar, with results in its drop-down menu and extra info about the result in a separate pane
Please report bugs via the issue tracker on GitHub.
- Author: Suzanne Soy
- Source code on github: https://github.com/SuzanneSoy/SearchBar
For manual installation see Installing more workbenches.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub