Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Robot → Simulate a trajectory|
|Introduced in version|
Opens the simulation dialog and lets you simulate robot movement along a trajectory.
- Select a robot and a trajectory in the Tree view.
- Click on or choose Robot → Simulate a trajectory from the top menu.
Result: This will open up a player dialog menu in the Tree view.
The buttons from left to right.
- Move to the first waypoint of the chosen trajectory
- Move to previous waypoint
- Stop Movement
- Start Movement
- Move to next waypoint
- Move to last waypoint of chosen trajectory
- Trajectories, non parametric: Create a trajectory, Set default orientation, Set default values, Insert waypoint, Insert waypoint (mouse)
- Trajectories, parametric: Create a trajectory from edges, Dress-up trajectory, Trajectory compound
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub