Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Robot → Insert in trajectory|
|Introduced in version|
|Robot CreateTrajectory, Robot InsertWaypoint|
Inserts a waypoint from preselected objects into a trajectory.
Depending on the used navigation style preselecting may vary.
- For example, when using Blender navigation, you can hover with the mouse cursor over an object to highlight (preselect) it.
- Make sure, a trajectory is selected in the Tree view.
- Press to insert this waypoint into the selected trajectory.
Selectable objects are:
- Corners of solids
- Points inserted via the Draft Workbench
- Endpoints of sketch-elements such as lines, arcs (sketch must be visible)