Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
点集工作台是用于 點雲 的一系列特定工具. 它仍在开发中.
The Points Workbench offers specific tools for working with point clouds. The workbench is still in development.
A point cloud is a collection of points in 3D space. A point cloud is generally produced by scanning the surface of a solid object. The cloud of points can then be used for many purposes including building a mesh for the object, reconstructing the surfaces and solid volumes, reverse engineering, as well as for visualization and quality inspection.
All Points Workbench tools can be accessed from the Points menu. Some tools are also available in the Points tools toolbar.
- Convert to points...: Creates point clouds from shape objects.
- Structured point cloud: Creates a structured point cloud from the points of an existing point cloud.
- Import points...: Imports a point cloud from a file.
- Export points...: Exports a point cloud to a file.
- Cut point cloud: Cuts points from point clouds.
- Merge point clouds: Creates a point cloud by combining the points of two or more point clouds.
当然你也可以使用 FreeCAD 的底图工作台并使用底图元件来连接点集。 使用 snap 模式“端点”会保证连接到点集上。
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub