Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Arsa → Yazıt
This tool allows the user to enable/disable the data series legend on a specific plot.
Select the plot tab that you want to edit, and run this tool to change the state of the legend, i.e. show it if it was hidden, hide it otherwise.
Remember that the styles and labels of the data series can be edited with the data series configuration tool.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub