A tool controller carries properties for how a tool should be used in one or more operations.
For example a tool, like a 1/4 inch cutter can run at many different spindle speeds and feed rates. The same tool might be used in different ways in the same job.
- feed speed (h)
- feed speed (v)
- rapid speed (h)
- rapid speed (v)
- Spindle Speed (rpm)
- Spindle direction (forward/reverse)
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web