Preferenze per l'ambiente Path
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Le preferenze per l'ambiente Path si trovano nel Editor delle preferenze, nel menu Modifica → Preferenze → Path.
Sono disponibili tre schede: Preferenze lavorazione, Dressup e Colori percorso.
There are four sections: General, Post processor, Setup and Tools.
Job preferences → General
Job preferences → Post processor
Job preferences → Setup
Job preferences → Tools
- Project Commands: Job, Post Process, Check the path job for common errors, Export Template
- Tool Commands: Inspect Path Commands, CAM Simulator, Finish Selecting Loop, Toggle the Active State of the Operation, ToolBit Library editor, ToolBit Dock
- Basic Operations: Profile, Pocket Shape, Drilling, Face, Helix, Adaptive, Slot, Engrave, Deburr, Vcarve
- 3D Operations: 3D Pocket, 3D Surface, Waterline
- Path Modification: Copy the operation in the job, Array, Simple Copy
- Specialty Operations: Thread Milling
- Miscellaneous: Area, Area workplane
- ToolBit architecture: Tools, ToolShape, ToolBit, ToolBit Library, ToolController
- Additional: Preferences, Scripting
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub