Jump to navigation Jump to search
The preferences screen of the Path Workbench are found in the Preferences Editor, Edit → Preferences → Path.
There are four tabs: Job preferences, Dressups, GUI and Advanced.
There are four sections: General, Post processor, Setup and Tools.
Job preferences → General
Job preferences → Post processor
Job preferences → Setup
Job preferences → Tools
- Path Commands: Job, Post Process, Export Template, G-Code Inspector, Simulator, Tool Manager, Complete Loop, Profile, Pocket, Drilling, Engrave, Mill Face, Helix, 3D Pocket
- Path Dressup: Dogbone Dressup, Dragknife Dressup, Lead In Dressup, Ramp Entry Dressup, Tag Dressup
- Partial Commands: Fixture, Comment, Stop, Custom, Gcode From a Shape
- Path Modification: Copy, Array, Simple Copy
- Additional: Preferences...
- Scripting: Path scripting
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub