Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Path → Export Template|
|Introduced in version|
The Export Template tool provides a convenient mechanism to save commonly used Job definitions from within an existing Job. This facilitates the setup of future Jobs, that are largely similar, by allowing Job template import during the Job creation process.
The Edit → Preferences... → Path → Job Preferences → Defaults → Template sets the default template.
- Select the Path → Export Template option from the menu.
- Select elements for inclusion from the Export Template configuration dialog.
- The template must be saved in the Macro directory or the Path directory, as configured in the Path Preferences.
- The template name must follow the pattern of job_<template name>.json. When shown in the selection combobox, the job_ prefix and the extension are left out.
- Press the OK button and save the template.
- Postprocessor selection
- Postprocessor arguments
- Output file name
- Extent: Stock Size
- Placement: Stock Location
- Operation Heights
- Operation Depths
- Tool Rapid Speeds
- Selected Tool controllers.
- Project Commands: Job, Post Process, Check the path job for common errors, Export Template
- Tool Commands: Inspect Path Commands, CAM Simulator, Finish Selecting Loop, Toggle the Active State of the Operation, ToolBit Library editor, ToolBit Dock
- Basic Operations: Profile, Pocket Shape, Drilling, Face, Helix, Adaptive, Slot, Engrave, Deburr, Vcarve
- 3D Operations: 3D Pocket, 3D Surface, Waterline
- Path Modification: Copy the operation in the job, Array, Simple Copy
- Specialty Operations: Thread Milling
- Miscellaneous: Area, Area workplane
- ToolBit architecture: Tools, ToolShape, ToolBit, ToolBit Library, ToolController
- Additional: Preferences, Scripting
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub