Trabalhando os cantos
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Path → Path Dressup → Dogbone Dressup|
|Introduced in version|
|Path DressupTag, Path DressupRampEntry, Path DressupDragKnife|
The tool DressupDogbone dresses up an existing path to overcut corners on inside angles of a profile or contour operation. A cylindrical cutter cannot cut all the way into an acute corner without colliding with the model. In certain cases, it may be preferable to violate the model and ensure that the material at the corner is removed. This is especially necessary if parts are going to intersect/interlock with each other.
- Select a contour or profile path Path objects
- Click the Dogbone Dress-up or Path → Path Dressup → Dogbone Dress-up
- Side : Which side of the path the modification will be added to.
- Style : Style of overcut (Dogbone, T-Bone Horizontal, T-Bone Vertical, T-Bone Long Edge, T-Bone Short Edge).
- Incision : The Algorithm to use calculating the overcut length
- Custom : If Incision is custom, the custom property is used to set the length.
The dogbone dressup needs a straight path segment (G1) before and after the corner where the dressup should be inserted.
- Path Commands: Job, Post Process, Export Template, G-Code Inspector, Simulator, Tool Manager, Complete Loop, Profile, Pocket, Drilling, Engrave, Mill Face, Helix, 3D Pocket
- Path Dressup: Dogbone Dressup, Dragknife Dressup, Lead In Dressup, Ramp Entry Dressup, Tag Dressup
- Partial Commands: Fixture, Comment, Stop, Custom, Gcode From a Shape
- Path Modification: Copy, Array, Simple Copy
- Additional: Preferences...
- Scripting: Path scripting
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub