Part Measure Angular
|Measure → Measure Angular|
|Introduced in version|
This command measures the angle between two straight edges, two planar faces or one straight edge and a planar face and displays the measurement in the 3D view.
The appearance of the measurements can be changed in the preferences.
- Select two straight edges, two planar faces or one straight edge
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Alternatively the command can be launched without prior selection. A selection dialog then opens in the Task panel. A Control widget also provides buttons to reset the selection, toggle the measurement display in the 3D view, and clear all measurements.
- Measurements are automatically discarded when closing the document.
- You cannot use the Draft snap tools with this command.
- To add dimensions to drawings use the dimension tools from the TechDraw Workbench.
- For more comprehensive measuring tools, install the Manipulator Workbench (an external workbench).