Jump to navigation Jump to search
|OpenSCAD → Mesh Boolean...|
|Introduced in version|
Creates new mesh object by boolean operation from shapes.
- Select shapes in Tree view.
- Click on or choose OpenSCAD → MeshBoolean ... from the top menu.
- Select bool operation to be performed on the shapes.
- Select Perform
- Result: New mesh object will be created
Feature needs OpenSCAD installed and configured in Edit → Preferences
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub