Jump to navigation Jump to search
|OpenSCAD → Explode Group|
|Introduced in version|
This feature explodes a fusion or a compound back to single parts applying random colours to these parts.
- Select fusion/compound to be exploded
- Click on or choose OpenSCAD → Explode Group from the top menu.
The feature works only on fusions/compounds consisting of:
- Part primitives from Part Workbench
- Extruded parts from Part Workbench
- Revolved parts from Part Workbench
The feature will NOT work on:
- Pads/Revolution-parts from Part Design Workbench
- Arrays from Draft Workbench
For dissolving arrays from Draft Workbench use Draft Downgrade.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub