|Meshes → Close hole|
|Introduced in version|
|Mesh FillupHoles, Mesh AddFacet|
The Mesh FillInteractiveHole command fills selected holes in mesh objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- The cursor changes to a triangle icon.
- Select a face that shares an edge with the hole you wish to close.
- The hole is closed.
- Optionally repeat this to close additional holes.
- If required you can use Std Undo to undo the last action of the command.
- Select the Leave hole-filling mode option from the 3D view context menu to finish the command.
- If the edges of a hole do not lie in the same plane, the result of the command can depend on the selected face.