Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meshes → Close hole|
|Introduced in version|
|Mesh FillupHoles, Mesh AddFacet|
The Mesh FillInteractiveHole command fills selected holes in mesh objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Mesh FillInteractiveHole button.
- Select the Meshes → Close hole option from the menu.
- The cursor changes to a triangle icon.
- Select a face that shares an edge with the hole you wish to close.
- The hole is closed.
- Optionally repeat this to close additional holes.
- If required you can use Std Undo to undo the last action of the command.
- Select the Leave hole-filling mode option from the 3D view context menu to finish the command.
- If the edges of a hole do not lie in the same plane, the result of the command can depend on the selected face.
- Miscellaneous: Import mesh, Export mesh, Create mesh from shape, Regular solid, Unwrap Mesh, Unwrap Face
- Modifying: Harmonize normals, Flip normals, Fill holes, Close hole, Add triangle, Remove components, Remove components by hand, Smooth, Refinement, Decimation, Scale
- Boolean: Union, Intersection, Difference
- Cutting: Cut mesh, Trim mesh, Trim mesh with a plane, Create section from mesh and plane, Cross-sections
- Components and segments: Merge, Split by components, Create mesh segments, Create mesh segments from best-fit surfaces
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub