|Meshes → Analyze → Curvature info
|Introduced in version
The Mesh CurvatureInfo command shows the absolute curvature of curvature objects at selected points.
- During the command the 3D view cannot be changed.
- Make sure the mesh objects whose curvature objects you want to analyze are invisible.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Mesh CurvatureInfo button.
- Select the Meshes → Analyze → Curvature info option from the menu.
- The cursor changes to a pipette icon:
- Select a point on a curvature object.
- Optionally toggle the Annotation option from the 3D view context menu to switch from temporary to permanent labels.
- Optionally pick more points on curvature objects.
- Select the Leave info mode option from the 3D view context menu to finish the command.
- Miscellaneous: Import mesh, Export mesh, Create mesh from shape, Regular solid, Unwrap Mesh, Unwrap Face
- Modifying: Harmonize normals, Flip normals, Fill holes, Close hole, Add triangle, Remove components, Remove components by hand, Smooth, Refinement, Decimation, Scale
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web