Inspection workbench icon
The Inspection Workbench is designed to give you tools for examination of shapes. It is still in the early stages of development.
- Select two shapes to be compared, preferably that intersect each other.
- Then use the menu Inspection → Visual inspection.
- You will get a colored image showing the deviation between the two shapes.
Alternatively, use the macro HighlightDifference to compare two shapes.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web