Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Introduced in version|
|Image Open, Image CreateImagePlane|
The Image Scaling tool scales an image that was imported with the Image CreateImagePlane tool.
- Press the Image Scaling button.
- Click a first point on the 3D view.
- Click a second point on the 3D view.
- Select an existing image plane from the Model tree, created with the Image CreateImagePlane tool.
- Add a distance in millimeters and press OK.
- Tools: Open, Image plane, Scaling
- Additional: Bitmap
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub