|Solve → Run solver calculations
|Introduced in version
|FEM Solver job control
This command is used to easily trigger the FEM solver. It is a simplified version of the Solver job control which enables more settings.
- Select the solver object in the tree view, e.g., for CalcuilX solver SolverCcxTools.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the FEM SolverRun button.
- Select the Solve → Run solver calculations option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: S then R.
- Mechanical: Fixed, Displacement, Plane rotation, Contact, Transform, Force, Pressure, Self weight, Bearing, Gear, Pulley
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Create functions
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot