Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Solve → Solver job control|
|Introduced in version|
|FEM Run solver calculations|
This command is used to control the FEM solver (write the input file, edit it, and trigger the solver).
- Select the solver object in the tree view, e.g., for CalcuilX solver SolverCcxTools.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Optionally, edit working directory.
- Optionally, select analysis type.
- Click to write the input file.
- Optionally, click
- Input file will open so you can edit it and save by + .
to trigger the solver.
- The solution may take considerable time for large models.
- Default working directory can be changed in Edit → Preferences → FEM
- Controls for other solvers may differ.
- The simplified version of the command is Run solver calculation.