|Results → Data at point clip filter
|Introduced in version
|FEM Result pipeline, FEM tutorial
Displays the value of a selected field at a picked point.
- Select a previously created result pipeline or another filter (except of a line filter).
- Invoke the command either by:
- Pressing the button Data at point clip filter.
- Using the menu Results → Data at point clip filter.
- Select a result Field.
- either click the Select Point button and subsequently pick the desired point in the mesh.
- change the point coordinate.
The value at this point for the given Field is output to the dialog. The value of the data point is also anytime accessible via the property DataPoint Data.
- Solve: CalculiX Standard, Elmer, Mystran, Z88; Equations: Deformation, Elasticity, Electrostatic, Electricforce, Magnetodynamic, Magnetodynamic 2D, Flow, Flux, Heat; Solver: Solver control, Solver run
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Contours filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Filter function plane, Filter function sphere, Filter function cylinder, Filter function box
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web