Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Materials → Nonlinear mechanical material|
|Introduced in version|
Adds nonlinear mechanical material model. Currently only plasticity with simple hardening is available.
- To define nonlinear mechanical material model do the following:
- To edit an existing MaterialMechanicalNonlinear object:
- Click it in the Tree view.
- Select the material model (currently only simple hardening is available).
- Define yield points (stress vs plastic strain). The first point must have a zero plastic strain specified.
- In FreeCAD 0.19 and older versions, it's possible to specify only 3 yield points. Since the 0.20 version, this limitation doesn't exist and a list of yield point can contain as many of them as needed.