Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Utilities → Open FEM examples|
|Introduced in version|
The example selection dialog
- The examples will use one of the finite element solvers that the workbench supports. Therefore the necessary FEM solver must be installed before they can be run.
- Select the Utilities → Open FEM examples option from the menu.
- The FEM Examples view opens with various categories, All, Constraints, Equations, Materials, Meshes, Solvers.
- Open the categories, select one example, and press to open the simulation case only.
- Or press to open the case, and start the simulation, so that the results are available.