|Model → Element Geometry → Beam rotation
|Introduced in version
ElementRotation1D is used to rotate the beam profile around the axis of beam elements.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the FEM ElementRotation1D button.
- Select the Model → Element Geometry → Beam rotation option from the menu.
- Specify the angle by which the beam profile is to be rotated.
- Currently multiple rotations are not supported (a single rotation is applied to all beams in the model).
- To visualize the rotated cross-section it is necessary to set
Beam Shell Result Output 3D in the FEM SolverCalculixCxxtools to
True and run the analysis.
- Solve: CalculiX Standard, CalculiX (new framework), Elmer, Mystran, Z88; Equations: Deformation, Elasticity, Electrostatic, Electricforce, Magnetodynamic, Magnetodynamic 2D, Flow, Flux, Heat; Solver: Solver control, Solver run
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Contours filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Filter function plane, Filter function sphere, Filter function cylinder, Filter function box
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web