Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Geometrical Constraints → Constraint transform|
|Introduced in version|
|FEM Constraint plane rotation|
Transforms the coordinate system of a face to a particular coordinate system - rectangular or cylindrical.
- Apply the Constraint displacement to a face first.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the FEM ConstraintTransform button.
- Select the Model → Geometrical Constraints → Constraint transform option from the menu.
- Select rectangular or cylindrical transform. The former can be applied to any face, the latter is available only for the cylindrical faces.
- Select a face to which the displacement constraint was previously applied. Press the Add button.
- For rectangular transform, specify a rotation about each of the three axes.
- Cylindrical transform can be applied only to cylindrical faces.
- This constraint can be used to simulate torsion but only for cylindrical bars or parts containing such bars used to transmit torque.
- The constraint uses the *TRANSFORM card in CalculiX.
- Materials: Solid, Fluid, Nonlinear mechanical, Reinforced (concrete); Material editor
- Element geometry: Beam (1D), Beam rotation (1D), Shell (2D), Fluid flow (1D)
- Electromagnetic: Electrostatic potential, Current density, Magnetization
- Geometrical: Plane rotation, Section print, Transform
- Mechanical: Fixed, Displacement, Contact, Tie, Spring, Force, Pressure, Centrif, Self weight
- Thermal: Initial temperature, Heat flux, Temperature, Body heat source
- Without solver: Fluid boundary, Bearing, Gear, Pulley
- Overwrite Constants: Constant vacuum permittivity
- Solve: CalculiX Standard, CalculiX (new framework), Elmer, Mystran, Z88; Equations: Deformation, Elasticity, Electrostatic, Electricforce, Magnetodynamic, Magnetodynamic 2D, Flow, Flux, Heat; Solver: Solver control, Solver run
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Contours filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Filter function plane, Filter function sphere, Filter function cylinder, Filter function box
- Additional: Preferences; FEM Install, FEM Mesh, FEM Solver, FEM CalculiX, FEM Concrete; FEM Element Types
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub