|Model → Thermal Constraints → Constraint temperature
|Introduced in version
Creates a FEM constraint for a temperature boundary condition.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the FEM ConstraintTemperature button.
- Select the Model → Thermal Constraints → Constraint temperature option from the menu.
- In the 3D view select the objects the constraint should be applied to, which can be a vertices (corners), edges, or faces.
- Enter a temperature to apply to the objects.
By default the constraint defines a temperature. By using the option Concentrated heat Flux a heat flux trough the area of the face (Watt per face area) can be specified.
- Mechanical: Fixed, Displacement, Plane rotation, Contact, Transform, Force, Pressure, Self weight, Bearing, Gear, Pulley
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Create functions
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot