|Model → Mechanical boundary conditions and loads → Centrifugal load
|Introduced in version
Defines a centrifugal body load.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Centrifugal load button.
- Select the Model → Mechanical boundary conditions and loads → Centrifugal load option from the menu.
- Specify the rotation frequency in Hz.
- Click on Add in Geometry reference selector for a Solid window and select a solid to which the load will be applied in the 3D view.
- Click on Add in Geometry reference selector for a Edge window and select an edge about which the rotation will occur in the 3D view.
- Solve: CalculiX Standard, Elmer, Mystran, Z88; Equations: Deformation, Elasticity, Electrostatic, Electricforce, Magnetodynamic, Magnetodynamic 2D, Flow, Flux, Heat; Solver: Solver control, Solver run
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Contours filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Filter function plane, Filter function sphere, Filter function cylinder, Filter function box
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web