|Model → Thermal boundary conditions and loads → Body heat source
|Introduced in version
Defines an internally generated body heat given in W/kg.
- Press the Body heat source. button or select the menu Model → Thermal boundary conditions and loads →
- Set the value:
- version 0.21 and above: For a 3D analysis, select a 'solid' (body) from your model, for a 2D analysis select a face.
- version 0.20 and below: Since the tool has no task dialog, use the property editor and set the property DataHeat Source.
version 0.20 and below: The body heat source is applied to the whole model, meaning all bodies of the setup. It is not possible to select an individual body.
- This feature works only with the Elmer solver.
- For more information see this forum thread and following posts. This thread may also be useful.
- Elmer examples can also be found in Elmer GUI Tutorials.