|Model → Analysis container|
|Introduced in version|
The FEM Analysis could be seen as a Container that holds all objects of a Finite Element Analysis. It is mandatory to have an analysis container which holds all the needed objects. At least one of the following objects is necessary for a mechanical analysis:
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- A new Analysis is created and set to active.
- Other objects could be added or removed to the analysis container by drag and drop.
- To add new FEM Objects to the document the analysis has to be active. Double click on the analysis does activate the analysis.
- Up to date there is no option to choose.
- DataOutpuDir: Specifies the working directory of the analysis
most code here is deprecated in 0.17.
- new analysis
MechanicalAnalysis.makeMechanicalAnalysis( name )
- add object to the analysis
App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member = App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member + [ (object) ]
- remove object from the analysis
member = App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member member.remove( documentobject ) App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member = member
import MechanicalAnalysis analysis = MechanicalAnalysis.makeMechanicalAnalysis("MechanicalAnalysis") FemGui.setActiveAnalysis(analysis) addobj = App.ActiveDocument.getObject("MechanicalMaterial") App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member = App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member + [addobj] removeobj = App.ActiveDocument.getObject("MechanicalMaterial") member = App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member member.remove(removeobj) App.ActiveDocument.MechanicalAnalysis.Member = member