Jump to navigation Jump to search
To upgrade objects use the
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Draft → Upgrade|
|Introducerad i version|
Detta verktyg uppgraderar valda objekt på olika sätt. Om inget objekt är markerat, så ombes du att välja ett.
An open non-editable wire is upgraded to a closed wire, and then to a face. A closed non-editable square wire is also upgraded to a face. The two faces are then upgraded to create a compound, which is finally upgraded to a single editable Draft Wire.
- Optionally select one or more objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Draft Upgrade button.
- Select the Modification → Upgrade option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: U then P.
- If you have not yet selected an object: select an object in the 3D view.
- Draft Lines and Draft Wires can be joined with this command, but also with the Draft Join command or the Draft Wire command.
To upgrade objects use the
upgrade method of the Draft module.
upgrade_list = upgrade(objects, delete=False, force=None)
objectscontains the objects to be upgraded. It is either a single object or a list of objects.
Truethe source objects are deleted.
forceforces a certain way of upgrading by calling a specific internal function. It can be:
upgrade_listis returned. It is a list containing two lists: a list of new objects and a list of objects to be deleted. If
Truethe second list is empty.
import FreeCAD as App import Draft doc = App.newDocument() circle = Draft.make_circle(1000) rectangle = Draft.make_rectangle(2000, 800) doc.recompute() add_list1, delete_list1 = Draft.upgrade([circle, rectangle], delete=False) line1 = Draft.make_line(App.Vector(2000, 0, 0), App.Vector(2500, 1500, 0)) line2 = Draft.make_line(App.Vector(2500, 1500, 0), App.Vector(3000, -1000, 0)) doc.recompute() add_list2, delete_list2 = Draft.upgrade([line1, line2], delete=False) simple_wire = add_list2 add_list3, delete_list3 = Draft.upgrade(simple_wire, delete=False) closed_wire = add_list3 add_list4, delete_list4 = Draft.upgrade(closed_wire, delete=False) face = add_list4 add_list5, delete_list5 = Draft.upgrade(face, delete=False) doc.recompute()
- Drafting: Line, Polyline, Fillet, Arc, Arc by 3 points, Circle, Ellipse, Rectangle, Polygon, B-spline, Cubic Bézier curve, Bézier curve, Point, Facebinder, ShapeString, Hatch
- Annotation: Text, Dimension, Label, Annotation styles, Annotation scale
- Modification: Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Offset, Trimex, Stretch, Clone, Array, Polar array, Circular array, Path array, Path Link array, Point Array, Point Link array, Edit, Subelement highlight, Join, Split, Upgrade, Downgrade, Wire to B-spline, Draft to Sketch, Set slope, Flip dimension, Shape 2D view
- Draft Tray: Select Plane, Set style, Toggle construction mode, AutoGroup
- Snapping: Snap Lock, Snap Endpoint, Snap Midpoint, Snap Center, Snap Angle, Snap Intersection, Snap Perpendicular, Snap Extension, Snap Parallel, Snap Special, Snap Near, Snap Ortho, Snap Grid, Snap WorkingPlane, Snap Dimensions, Toggle Grid
- Miscellaneous: Apply current style, Layer, Manage layers, Add a new named group, Move to group, Select group, Add to Construction group, Toggle normal/wireframe display, Create working plane proxy, Heal, Toggle continue mode, Show snap toolbar
- Additional: Constraining, Pattern, Preferences, Import Export Preferences, DXF/DWG, SVG, OCA, DAT
- Context menu:
- Layer container: Merge layer duplicates, Add new layer
- Layer: Activate this layer, Select layer contents
- Working plane proxy: Write camera position, Write objects state
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub