|Utilities → Set style|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft AnnotationStyleEditor, Draft ApplyStyle|
The Style settings task panel
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the button in the Draft Tray. Depending on the current style settings this button can look different.
- Select the Utilities → Set style option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: then .
- The Style settings task panel opens. See Options for more information.
- Optionally change one or more settings.
- Press the button to save the settings.
- The button in the Draft Tray is updated.
- From the dropdown list at the top of the task panel an exiting style preset can be selected.
- Press the button to save the current style settings as a preset.
- In the Shapes section the following settings can be specified:
- The settings in the Annotations section apply to Draft Texts, Draft Dimensions and Draft Labels. The following settings can be specified (see Draft Text for details):
- Text color.
- Font name.
- Font size. This is in fact the default line height, the letters are smaller.
- Line spacing. Not used for dimensions.
- In the Dimensions section the following settings can be specified (see Draft Dimension for details):
- Press the button to apply the settings to selected objects or groups. Objects can be selected while the task panel is open.
- Press the Draft Texts, Draft Dimensions and Draft Labels in the current document. introduced in version 0.21 button to apply the settings to all
- Press the button to finish the command without saving the settings.
- The settings in the Shapes section, except Draw style and Display mode, are not only used for Draft objects, but also for objects created with other workbenches.
- All settings, except Draw style and Display mode, can also be changed in the preferences. See PartDesign Preferences and Draft Preferences.
- Styles are saved in a file with a fixed name: StylePresets.json which is stored in FreeCAD's user Draft folder:
- On Linux it is usually /home/<username>/.local/share/FreeCAD/Draft/.
- On Windows it is %APPDATA%\FreeCAD\Draft\, which is usually C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Roaming\FreeCAD\Draft\.
- On macOS it is usually /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/FreeCAD/Draft/.