Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Utilities → Add to Construction group|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft ToggleConstructionMode, Draft AddToGroup|
- Select one or more objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- If it does not exist the construction group is created first.
- The objects are moved to the construction group and their color properties are changed.
- Objects can also be moved to the construction group by drag and dropping them on the group in the Tree view, or by using the Draft AddToGroup command. But in both cases the construction geometry color is not applied.
- For more information about organizing your model see Document structure and Arch tutorial.