Trenutna stabilna verzija
The 0.20.2 release of FreeCAD (29603) was published on 2022-12-07. To find out what's new, see the release notes.
You can find SHA256 checksums to verify the integrity of your download on the 0.20.2 release page.
Previous versions can be downloaded from the releases page.
Upute za Windows korisnike
- Slijedeće Windows verzije su podržane: 7/8/10.
- Portabl verzija (64-bit) kojoj nije potrebna instalacija je na stranici izdanja.
- Paketi mogu biti instalirani sa Chocolatey.
Notes for macOS users
macOS 10.12 Sierra is the minimum supported version.
Notes for GNU/Linux users
Most distributions carry FreeCAD in their official repositories, however, if the distribution doesn't follow a rolling release model the version they provide might be outdated. Instead you can download the AppImage above, mark it as executable and launch it without installation.
Please see the Installing on Linux page for more installation options, including daily packages for Ubuntu and derivatives.
A portable version that doesn't need installation can be achieved by starting FreeCAD with these commands:
cd path/to/directory_containing_AppImage/ chmod +x ./name_of_AppImage_file.AppImage HOME="$PWD/Settings" FREECAD_USER_HOME="$PWD/Settings" ./name_of_AppImage_file.AppImage
More information about FreeCAD's environment variables can be found on the configuration page.
FreeCAD's development is active.
- For development builds and development source code, see the weekly builds page.
- To compile the latest source code, see compiling.
Additional modules and macros
FreeCAD zajednica pruža mnogo dodatnih modula i makronaredbi. Od 0.17 mogu se lako instalirati iz sustava FreeCAD pomoću Uređivač Dodataka.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub