이곳은 FreeCAD 개발에 기여하고 싶다면 올 장소입니다.
These pages are in the early stage of development. If you can't find the information you are looking for, or have found useful information somewhere we have not linked to, then please leave a comment on the forum and someone will look into it (or, if you are feeling bold, why not edit this page directly!).
The developer documentation comprises the following sections:
여러분 스스로: FreeCAD 컴파일
Packaging consists in taking the compiled binaries and Python source files of FreeCAD, and distributing them for use in a particular system.
- Linux packaging
- Windows packaging
- MacOS packaging
Build Support Tools
지원 도구 만들기
- Understanding The FreeCAD source code
- Submitting patches
- Add Features to FreeCAD or a Workbench
- Branding or how to give FreeCAD a unique look
- Artwork we made for FreeCAD, that you can freely reuse
- Artwork_Guidelines standards for icons
- Translating FreeCAD
- Extra python modules, or how to extend python functionality within FreeCAD
- Google Summer of Code get involved via Google's student support program
Module developer's guide
모둘 개발자 가이드
FreeCAD Mod Dev Guide: This is an ebook under writing on github, please fork and send pull request to contribute.
- Overview and Software Architecture
- Source code structure
- Base and App module
- Gui module
- Python wrapping
- Modular design
- Fem module source analysis (mixed C++ and Python)
- Development of CFD Module (pure Python)
- Module testing and debugging
- Contribute code with git
Latest pdf preview can be downoaded from pdf folder of this git repo
OpenCascade is a software development platform for 3D surface and solid modeling, CAD data exchange, and visualization, mostly in the form of C++ libraries.
- Roman Lygin's tutorials
- Full Online Documentation
- Reference Manual
- The openCascade wiki (currently containing ?? Chinese spam)
- Sketcher Solver Architecture Booklet (forum thread), source in GitHub.
- PlaneGCS solver in the FreeCAD source code; important files are GCS.cpp and SubSystem.cpp.
- Recent Several Sketcher improvements.
The sketcher solver isn't perfect, as there are some issues with numerical precision when using large values, see Adventure of fixing sketcher solver for large sketches.
FreeCAD, though usable in certain areas, is at the beginning of a long way into the CAD mainstream. There is still a lot to do to reach a state where we can compete with commercial software.