Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Surfaces → MultiLoft|
|Introduced in version|
The Curves MultiLoft lofts profile objects made of multiple faces in parallel. This tool is part of the external workbench called Curves.
- Switch to the Curves workbench (install from Addon Manager is necessary, if not previously installed)
- To invoke the command, do one of the following:
- Curves IsoCurve, Curves JoinCurve, Curves ParametricComb, Curves ParametricSolid, .................
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub