Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Arch → Utilities → Toggle Subcomponents|
|Ctrl + Space|
|Introduced in version|
This tools toggles the visibility of all the subtractions of an Arch object between visible and hidden.
Normally, if an Arch object, like an Arch Wall, is selected and you press Space only the external wall will be hidden or made visible, but not the internal objects.
With this tool, the internal subtracted objects will all become visible or hidden.
- Select an Arch object that has subtractions.
- Select menu Arch → Utilities → Toggle Subcomponents.
The color of a subtraction element can follow the style of Draft construction elements, by activating the appropriate option in the Arch Preferences, in the menu Edit → Preferences → Arch → General settings → Apply Draft construction style to subcomponents.
The Draft construction style can be set in the Draft Preferences, in the menu Preferences → Draft → General Draft.
- Elements: Wall, Structure, Curtain Wall, Window, Roof, Space, Stairs, Equipment, Frame, Fence, Truss, Profile, Pipe, Pipe Connector
- Reinforcements: Straight Rebar, U-Shape Rebar, L-Shape Rebar, Stirrup, Bent-Shape Rebar, Helical Rebar, Column Reinforcement, Beam Reinforcement, Slab Reinforcement, Footing Reinforcement, Custom Rebar
- Panels: Panel, Panel Cut, Panel Sheet, Nest
- Materials: Material, Multi-Material
- Organization: Building Part, Project, Site, Building, Level, External reference, Section Plane, Schedule
- Axes: Axis, Axes system, Grid
- Modification: Cut with plane, Cut with line, Add component, Remove component, Survey
- Utilities: Component, Clone component, Split Mesh, Mesh to Shape, Select non-manifold meshes, Remove Shape from Arch, Close Holes, Merge Walls, Check, Toggle IFC Brep flag, 3 Views from mesh, Create IFC spreadsheet, Toggle Subcomponents
- Additional: Preferences, Import Export Preferences (IFC, DAE, OBJ, JSON, 3DS, SHP), IfcOpenShell, IfcPlusPlus, Arch API
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub