Comutar a bandeira Brep do IFC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Arch → Utilities → Toggle Ifc Brep flag|
|Introduced in version|
|Arch IfcExplorer, Arch IFC|
This tool turns the IfcBrep flag of a selected Arch object on/off (the default is always off). If the flag in on, when exported to IFC, the object will be exported as an IfcFacetedBrep object, even if a higher-level kind of export such as IfcExtrudedAreaSolid or IfcBooleanResult is possible. Although IfcFacetedBrep objects are heavier and less editable (they loose some geometry information such as the modeling history), they are often less error-prone. Setting this flag allows to solve some cases of objects that are not exported correctly when the flag is not set.
- Select an Arch object.
- Select the button, or Arch → Utilities → Toggle IfcBrepFlag from the top menu.
- Elements: Wall, Structure, Curtain Wall, Window, Roof, Space, Stairs, Equipment, Frame, Fence, Truss, Profile, Pipe, Pipe Connector
- Reinforcements: Straight Rebar, U-Shape Rebar, L-Shape Rebar, Stirrup, Bent-Shape Rebar, Helical Rebar, Column Reinforcement, Beam Reinforcement, Slab Reinforcement, Footing Reinforcement, Custom Rebar
- Panels: Panel, Panel Cut, Panel Sheet, Nest
- Materials: Material, Multi-Material
- Organization: Building Part, Project, Site, Building, Level, External reference, Section Plane, Schedule
- Axes: Axis, Axes system, Grid
- Modification: Cut with plane, Cut with line, Add component, Remove component, Survey
- Utilities: Component, Clone component, Split Mesh, Mesh to Shape, Select non-manifold meshes, Remove Shape from Arch, Close Holes, Merge Walls, Check, Toggle IFC Brep flag, 3 Views from mesh, Create IFC spreadsheet, Toggle Subcomponents
- Additional: Preferences, Import Export Preferences (IFC, DAE, OBJ, JSON, 3DS, SHP), IfcOpenShell, IfcPlusPlus, Arch API
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub