Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Расположение в меню|
|Архитектура → Multi-Material|
|Представлено в версии|
The Multi-Material tool defines a list of materials with, for each material, a name and a thickness value. This multi-materials list can then be added to an Arch object instead of a single Arch Material .
Not all Arch objects can currently make use of multi-materials, and the use they do of it differs. Currently:
- Walls with a MultiMaterial will use the material definitions and thicknesses to create a multi-layer wall
- Windows with a MultiMaterial will attribute materials with a given name defined inside the MultiMaterial to window components with a same name or type (see below). Material thickness is not considered.
- Panels with a MultiMaterial will use the material definitions and thicknesses to create a multi-layer panel
- Create first a series of Arch Materials that you will need in your Multi-Material.
- Optionally, select an Arch object you wish to attribute the new Multi-Material to.
- Press the Multi-Material button.
- Set the desired material layers.
Upon creating or editing a multi-material by double-clicking it in the tree, the following options are available:
- Duplicate another existing Multi-Material from the same document. This only copies the values over, and doesn't link the two multi-materials in any way.
- The Name field will also set the material object's Label
- The Composition list is the list of the different material layers that compose this multi-material. Each layer has a name, a material and a thickness value.
- Click Add to add a new layer, Up to move a selected layer up, Down to move a selected layer down, or Del to delete a selected layer.
- Double-click the name of a layer to edit it, the material will offer you a drop-down list of available Arch Materials in the same document, and thickness can be set to any value in any unit
- Name and Material fields are mandatory. Thickness can be left blank (it will then adopt a value of 0).
- When a multi-material contains layers with a thickness of zero, that thickness is considered variable. Arch objects that use the multi-material, such as Walls and Panels, will treat that accordingly, and give that layer the remaining space available given their own width or thickness.
- If you name the different components of a multi-material "Frame", "Solid panel", "Glass panel" or "Louvre", and apply that material to a window, the given materials will be applied to the corresponding window components.
Relation to IFC
This roughly corresponds to a combination of IfcMaterialLayerSet and IfcMaterialLayer.
- Elements: Wall, Structure, Curtain Wall, Window, Roof, Space, Stairs, Equipment, Frame, Fence, Truss, Profile, Pipe, Pipe Connector
- Reinforcements: Straight Rebar, U-Shape Rebar, L-Shape Rebar, Stirrup, Bent-Shape Rebar, Helical Rebar, Column Reinforcement, Beam Reinforcement, Slab Reinforcement, Footing Reinforcement, Custom Rebar
- Panels: Panel, Panel Cut, Panel Sheet, Nest
- Materials: Material, Multi-Material
- Organization: Building Part, Project, Site, Building, Level, External reference, Section Plane, Schedule
- Axes: Axis, Axes system, Grid
- Modification: Cut with plane, Cut with line, Add component, Remove component, Survey
- Utilities: Component, Clone component, Split Mesh, Mesh to Shape, Select non-manifold meshes, Remove Shape from Arch, Close Holes, Merge Walls, Check, Toggle IFC Brep flag, 3 Views from mesh, Create IFC spreadsheet, Toggle Subcomponents
- Additional: Preferences, Import Export Preferences (IFC, DAE, OBJ, JSON, 3DS, SHP), IfcOpenShell, IfcPlusPlus, Arch API
- Установка: Загрузка, Windows, Linux, Mac, Дополнительных компонентов, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Базовая: О FreeCAD, Интерфейс, Навигация мыши, Методы выделения, Имя объекта, Настройки, Верстаки, Структура документа, Свойства, Помоги FreeCAD, Пожертвования
- Помощь: Учебники, Видео учебники
- Верстаки: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web