|Localização do menu|
|Arch → Floor|
|Bancadas de trabalho|
|Introduzido na versão|
|Arch Building, Arch Site|
O piso "Arch" é um tipo especial de grupo do FreeCAD que tem algumas propriedades adicionais particularmente ajustadas aos piso dos edifícios. Em particular a propriedade altura, que os objetos nele contidos (paredes e estruturas) podem usar para definir a sua própria altura automaticamente. Estes são usados principalmente para organizar o modelo.
As of version 0.18 and above the Arch Floor is derived entirely from the Arch BuildingPart object, which is a general container to organize a building model not limited to floors or storeys. Older Floor objects can be converted to the new type by right clicking on them and choosing
Convert to BuildingPart.
- After creating a floor, you can add more objects to it by drag and dropping them in the Tree View or by using the Arch Add tool.
- You can remove objects from a floor by drag and dropping them out of it the Tree View or by using the Arch Remove tool.
An Arch Floor object shares all properties from an Arch BuildingPart, with the DadosIfc Type set to
See also: Arch API and FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
The Floor tool can be used in macros and from the Python console by using the following function:
Floor = makeFloor(objectslist=None, baseobj=None, name="Floor")
- Creates a
objectslist, which is a list of objects.
import FreeCAD, Draft, Arch p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 0, 0) baseline = Draft.makeLine(p1, p2) baseline2 = Draft.makeLine(p1, -1*p2) Wall1 = Arch.makeWall(baseline, length=None, width=150, height=2000) Wall2 = Arch.makeWall(baseline2, length=None, width=150, height=1800) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Floor = Arch.makeFloor([Wall1, Wall2]) Building = Arch.makeBuilding([Floor]) Site = Arch.makeSite(Building) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()
- Elements: Wall, Structure, Curtain Wall, Window, Roof, Space, Stairs, Equipment, Frame, Fence, Truss, Profile, Pipe, Pipe Connector
- Reinforcements: Straight Rebar, U-Shape Rebar, L-Shape Rebar, Stirrup, Bent-Shape Rebar, Helical Rebar, Column Reinforcement, Beam Reinforcement, Slab Reinforcement, Footing Reinforcement, Custom Rebar
- Panels: Panel, Panel Cut, Panel Sheet, Nest
- Materials: Material, Multi-Material
- Organization: Building Part, Project, Site, Building, Level, External reference, Section Plane, Schedule
- Axes: Axis, Axes system, Grid
- Modification: Cut with plane, Cut with line, Add component, Remove component, Survey
- Utilities: Component, Clone component, Split Mesh, Mesh to Shape, Select non-manifold meshes, Remove Shape from Arch, Close Holes, Merge Walls, Check, Toggle IFC Brep flag, 3 Views from mesh, Create IFC spreadsheet, Toggle Subcomponents
- Additional: Preferences, Import Export Preferences (IFC, DAE, OBJ, JSON, 3DS, SHP), IfcOpenShell, IfcPlusPlus, Arch API
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub