|Arch → Equipment|
|Ярлик за умовчанням|
|Введено у версії|
|3 views from mesh|
The Equipment tool offers you a simple and convenient way to insert non-structural, standalone elements such as pieces of furniture, hidro-sanitary equipments or electrical appliances to your projects. Equipments are based on Part shapes, which allow them to benefit from the solidity and possibilities of BRep geometry, and generate nice views when rendered to plan and section views.
Furniture objects enclosed in an Arch Equipment object. The flat projections can be obtained by the Draft Shape2DView tool
As of version 0.17, equipment objects also have a ДаніHiRes property where a Mesh object can be attached. Equipment objects can then be made to display that mesh in the 3D view instead of their shape, which allows to use any high-resolution mesh objects such as detailed pieces of furniture commonly found on websites.
Furniture objects enclosed in an Arch Equipment object, with a high resolution mesh attached
When using the Arch OBJ exporter, all equipment objects that are in mesh display mode will be exported as their mesh instead of their shape.
- Select a Part shape, and optionally a Mesh object.
- Press the Arch Equipment button, or press E then Q keys.
- Equipments share the common properties and behaviours of all Arch Components
- ДаніModel: A description of the model of this equipment.
- ДаніUrl: An URL of the product page where more information about this equipment can be found.
- ДаніMesh: A Mesh representation to use for this equipment. When set, the Mesh display mode becomes available.
See also: Arch API and FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
The Equipment tool can be used in macros and from the Python console by using the following function:
Equipment = makeEquipment(baseobj=None, placement=None, name="Equipment")
- Creates an
Equipmentobject from the given
baseobj, which can be a
- If a
placementis given, it is used.
- It returns
Noneif the operation fails.
import FreeCAD, Arch Box = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject("Part::Box", "Box") Box.Length = 500 Box.Width = 2000 Box.Height = 600 Equip = Arch.makeEquipment(Box) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()
- Elements: Wall, Structure, Curtain Wall, Window, Roof, Space, Stairs, Equipment, Frame, Fence, Truss, Profile, Pipe, Pipe Connector
- Reinforcements: Straight Rebar, U-Shape Rebar, L-Shape Rebar, Stirrup, Bent-Shape Rebar, Helical Rebar, Column Reinforcement, Beam Reinforcement, Slab Reinforcement, Footing Reinforcement, Custom Rebar
- Panels: Panel, Panel Cut, Panel Sheet, Nest
- Materials: Material, Multi-Material
- Organization: Building Part, Project, Site, Building, Level, External reference, Section Plane, Schedule
- Axes: Axis, Axes system, Grid
- Modification: Cut with plane, Cut with line, Add component, Remove component, Survey
- Utilities: Component, Clone component, Split Mesh, Mesh to Shape, Select non-manifold meshes, Remove Shape from Arch, Close Holes, Merge Walls, Check, Toggle IFC Brep flag, 3 Views from mesh, Create IFC spreadsheet, Toggle Subcomponents
- Additional: Preferences, Import Export Preferences (IFC, DAE, OBJ, JSON, 3DS, SHP), IfcOpenShell, IfcPlusPlus, Arch API
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub